Canon Europa N.V., its subsidiary Canon national sales office or regional sales office (- as defined by: https://www.canon-europe.com/contact_us/canon_europe_middle_east_and_africa_offices), (“Canon“) agrees to loan to me, without charge, the items overleaf and related accessories as described in the Loan Order (collectively, the “Equipment”). I agree that my use of the Equipment will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Equipment is for my personal use in accordance with the terms of this agreement, and I will not lend the Equipment to any third party.
2. I recognize that Canon reserves the right to recall any item of Equipment, for any reason, at any time upon notice. All Equipment will be returned to Canon using the provided shipping labels (where applicable), either within 5 working days of receiving my repaired product or the within the period of time specified in each Loan Order, or at such earlier times time if Canon should request its return. Failure to return the Equipment to Canon when requested or required will result in Canon invoicing me for the full manufacturer’s suggested list price for the merchandise.
3. I will return the Equipment at the designated return time, in good, working condition, reasonable wear and tear expected. I agree to use my best efforts to protect the Equipment against shock, impact, water damage, sand, dirt and other harmful substances which may damage the Equipment. I acknowledge and agree that I bear all risk of loss or damage to the Equipment while the Equipment is in my possession and until its receipt by Canon. I agree to reimburse Canon for the cost of any repairs to, or replacement of, the Equipment necessitated due to mishandling, carelessness or neglect while on loan.
4. I agree to use the Equipment in accordance with published Canon instructions. Under no Circumstances will I perform any maintenance or repair on the Equipment. If maintenance or repair on the Equipment is necessary, I will contact Canon for further instructions.
5. I acknowledge and agree that the Equipment is loaned to me “AS IS.” There are no warranties of any kind, express or implied, relating to the use or performance of the Equipment, and any and all such warranties are expressly disclaimed, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Canon shall not be liable for any damages including without limitation, personal injury, property damage, lost profit or other direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of this agreement or the use or inability to use the equipment.
6. I understand that I am liable for the return costs and am responsible for arranging the shipment back to Canon, unless otherwise agreed with by Canon in advance.
I understand my responsibilities regarding the Equipment as set forth in this Agreement, and I personally guarantee the return of this Equipment, or payment for any part not returned, when recalled by Canon.
LAST UPDATED: 24th January 2022